While project milestones provide insights into a project's status and progress, Nifty's master overview puts you in the captains chair by providing project-level insights across all of the active projects you're a part of as team member, admin, and Guest.
Note: Team owners are automatically part of every project in the workspace.
Accessing the Overview
You access the Master Overview from your sidebar menu.
The master overview provides the same in-depth view across projects, as your project's milestone board. This module gives the added benefit of being able to filter through project collections based on the Portfolios they're in. Learn more about portfolios here.
Key Project Insights
- Project Owner (person who created the project)
- Project Milestones (all milestones within a project and their progress)
- Project Progress (calculated by completion of tasks tied to milestones)
- Estimated Completion Date (based on the end date of the last milestone in the project)
- Story Points (accumulated and shown by portfolio and individual projects)
P.S. Learn more about the different types of reporting inside Nifty here.