- Click on "Tasks" in the bottom navigation bar of the project.
- On the left-hand sidebar, press the "+" button next to the appropriate list.
- Here you may name, describe and apply a due date to the task at hand. You may also assign it to one of your team members.
Note: Feel free to leave your task scopes wide-ranging as you can divide the task into smaller Subtasks.
Note: You can have discussions on individual Tasks to keep conversations and feedback clearly tied to a specific item.
- Name your first Subtask at which point and for additional Subtasks, press the "+" button next to Subtasks.
- When a Subtask is complete, press the checkbox on the left side of the Subtask to mark it as completed.
Note: You can drag and drop relevant files into the task, or add them by pressing the "+" button next to "Attachments".
If you wish to delete a task, find the righthand tool bar and select "Delete Task".